We are you Northglenn drain cleaning solution. It is inevitable that at some point in your life, you'll need to call a plumber to remove a drain clog. And let's be honest, you'll have to do it more often than you'd like. Luckily, most drain clogs are easily removed - especially with our drain snakes and high-powered drain cleaning equipment. We offer drain cleaning done in just a few minutes so that you don't have to disrupt your entire day just for a simple clog removal.
Signs of a Clogged Drain
Want to know if your drain is clogged? Your drains will definitely speak to you and let them know if they're unhappy. Here are a few tell-tale signs that you need drain cleaning in Northglenn:
- Gurgling drains
- Slow-draining water
- Water not draining at all
- Water backing up to other areas of the home
Don't ignore these signs - listen to them and take action right away to avoid further headaches down the road.
Tips for Avoiding Drain Clogs
We also like to recommend some preventative measures to our customers who are eager to avoid pesky drain clogs in the future. Here are a few of our favorite tips:
- Don't flush foreign objects down the toilet. Blankets, paper towels, cigarette butts, and even cell phones (yes, believe it) should never be flushed down the drain. Out of sight, out of mind, right? Wrong. These materials are non-biodegradable, so they might flush out of sight, but they'll quickly build a blockage further down your drain.
- Clean out your shower drain regularly. Soap scum, skin cells, hair, and shampoo residue gradually build up in your drain, causing a nasty blockage that can be alleviated if you just remove any build up from the drain opening from time to time.
- Don't flush grease, oils, or starchy items down the kitchen sink. Even with a garbage disposal, you still cannot treat your kitchen drain like a garbage can. Corn husks, coffee grounds, and bacon grease build up quickly to form one monster drain blockage that will require professional tools to remove.
- Run cool water in your kitchen sink. This helps to keep sensitive rubber parts in tact for longer, alleviating stress on your garbage disposal and helping prevent drain clogs.
Our techs do it right the first time